Increased Acetylcholine Content Induced by Adenosine in a Sympathetic Ganglion and Its Subsequent Mobilization by Electrical Stimulation
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 60, Issue 6, pages 2124–2133, June 1993
How to Cite
Tandon, A. and Collier, B. (1993), Increased Acetylcholine Content Induced by Adenosine in a Sympathetic Ganglion and Its Subsequent Mobilization by Electrical Stimulation. Journal of Neurochemistry, 60: 2124–2133. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1993.tb03497.x
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2006
- Received August 10, 1992; revised manuscript received October 23, 1992: accepted November 6, 1992.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!