Increased Neurite Outgrowth Induced by Inhibition of Protein Tyrosine Kinase Activity in PC12 Pheochromocytoma Cells
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 60, Issue 6, pages 2134–2144, June 1993
How to Cite
Miller, D. R., Lee, G. M. and Maness, P. F. (1993), Increased Neurite Outgrowth Induced by Inhibition of Protein Tyrosine Kinase Activity in PC12 Pheochromocytoma Cells. Journal of Neurochemistry, 60: 2134–2144. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1993.tb03498.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Received September 2, 1992; accepted November 6, 1992.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!