Dr. R. R. Luedtke is Department of Pharmacology, Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine, Fort Worth, TX 76107, U.S.A.
Development of Polyclonal Anti-D2 Dopamine Receptor Antibodies to Fusion Proteins: Inhibition of D2 Receptor–G Protein Interaction
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 60, Issue 6, pages 2181–2191, June 1993
How to Cite
Boundy, V. A., Luedtke, R. R. and Molinoff, P. B. (1993), Development of Polyclonal Anti-D2 Dopamine Receptor Antibodies to Fusion Proteins: Inhibition of D2 Receptor–G Protein Interaction. Journal of Neurochemistry, 60: 2181–2191. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1993.tb03504.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Received September 28, 1992; accepted November 12, 1992.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!