Dr. C. K. Min is Division of Biology 156-29, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, CA 91101, U.S.A.
Effects of Substance P on the Binding of Agonists to the Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor of Torpedo Electroplaque
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 60, Issue 6, pages 2238–2246, June 1993
How to Cite
Min, C. K. and Weiland, G. A. (1993), Effects of Substance P on the Binding of Agonists to the Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor of Torpedo Electroplaque. Journal of Neurochemistry, 60: 2238–2246. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1993.tb03510.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Received August 1 1, 1992; revised manuscript received No- vember 13, 1992; accepted November 15, 1992.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!