Early Signals in Serum-Induced Increases in Ouabain-Sensitive Na+-K+ Pump Activity and in Glucose Transport in Rat Skeletal Muscle Are Amiloride-Sensitive
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 60, Issue 6, pages 2247–2253, June 1993
How to Cite
Brodie, C. and Sampson, S. R. (1993), Early Signals in Serum-Induced Increases in Ouabain-Sensitive Na+-K+ Pump Activity and in Glucose Transport in Rat Skeletal Muscle Are Amiloride-Sensitive. Journal of Neurochemistry, 60: 2247–2253. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1993.tb03511.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Received July 25, 1992; revised manuscript received October 10, 1992; accepted November 16, 1992.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!