Dr. S. Subramaniam is Bldg. 10, Room 5N-254, National Institutes of Health, 9000 Rockville Pike, Bethesda, MD 20892, U.S.A.
Regional Heterogeneity of Polyamine Effects on the N-Methyl-D-Aspartate Receptor in Rat Brain
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 60, Issue 6, pages 2276–2284, June 1993
How to Cite
Subramaniam, S. and McGonigle, P. (1993), Regional Heterogeneity of Polyamine Effects on the N-Methyl-D-Aspartate Receptor in Rat Brain. Journal of Neurochemistry, 60: 2276–2284. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1993.tb03514.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Received August 14. 1992; revised manuscript received November 9. 1992; accepted November 20, 1992.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!