Glucose Deprivation Causes Posttranscriptional Enhancement of Brain Capillary Endothelial Glucose Transporter Gene Expression via GLUT1 mRNA Stabilization
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 60, Issue 6, pages 2290–2296, June 1993
How to Cite
Boado, R. J. and Pardridge, W. M. (1993), Glucose Deprivation Causes Posttranscriptional Enhancement of Brain Capillary Endothelial Glucose Transporter Gene Expression via GLUT1 mRNA Stabilization. Journal of Neurochemistry, 60: 2290–2296. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1993.tb03516.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Received July 10, 1992; revised manuscript received November 9, 1992; accepted November 23, 1992.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!