In Vivo Imaging of Vesicular Monoamine Transporters in Human Brain Using [11C]Tetrabenazine and Positron Emission Tomography
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 60, Issue 6, pages 2315–2318, June 1993
How to Cite
Kilbourn, M. R., DaSilva, J. N., Frey, K. A., Koeppe, R. A. and Kuhl, D. E. (1993), In Vivo Imaging of Vesicular Monoamine Transporters in Human Brain Using [11C]Tetrabenazine and Positron Emission Tomography. Journal of Neurochemistry, 60: 2315–2318. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1993.tb03521.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Resubmitted manuscript received February 17, 1993; accepted February 22, 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!