Primary Structure of the Human Platelet Serotonin Uptake Site: Identity with the Brain Serotonin Transporter
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 60, Issue 6, pages 2319–2322, June 1993
How to Cite
Lesch, K.-P., Wolozin, B. L., Murphy, D. L. and Riederer, P. (1993), Primary Structure of the Human Platelet Serotonin Uptake Site: Identity with the Brain Serotonin Transporter. Journal of Neurochemistry, 60: 2319–2322. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1993.tb03522.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Resubmitted manuscript received February 23, 1993; accepted February 23, 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!