Ca2+/Calmodulin-Dependent Protein Kinase II and Protein Kinase C Phosphorylate a Synthetic Peptide Corresponding to a Sequence That Is Specific for the γ2L Subunit of the GABAA Receptor
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 375–377, July 1993
How to Cite
Machu, T. K., Firestone, J. A. and Browning, M. D. (1993), Ca2+/Calmodulin-Dependent Protein Kinase II and Protein Kinase C Phosphorylate a Synthetic Peptide Corresponding to a Sequence That Is Specific for the γ2L Subunit of the GABAA Receptor. Journal of Neurochemistry, 61: 375–377. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1993.tb03582.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Resubmitted manuscript received April 7, 1993; accepted April 9, 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!