Clearance of Exogenous Dopamine in Rat Dorsal Striatum and Nucleus Accumbens: Role of Metabolism and Effects of Locally Applied Uptake Inhibitors
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 61, Issue 6, pages 2269–2278, December 1993
How to Cite
Cass, W. A., Zahniser, N. R., Flach, K. A. and Gerhardt, G. A. (1993), Clearance of Exogenous Dopamine in Rat Dorsal Striatum and Nucleus Accumbens: Role of Metabolism and Effects of Locally Applied Uptake Inhibitors. Journal of Neurochemistry, 61: 2269–2278. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1993.tb07469.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Received February 4, 1993; revised manuscript received April 19, 1993; accepted May 4, 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!