Isoform-Specific Effects of Transforming Growth Factors-β on Degeneration of Primary Neuronal Cultures Induced by Cytotoxic Hypoxia or Glutamate
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 60, Issue 5, pages 1665–1672, May 1993
How to Cite
Prehn, J. H. M., Peruchc, B., Unsicker, K. and Krieglstein, J. (1993), Isoform-Specific Effects of Transforming Growth Factors-β on Degeneration of Primary Neuronal Cultures Induced by Cytotoxic Hypoxia or Glutamate. Journal of Neurochemistry, 60: 1665–1672. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1993.tb13389.x
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2006
- Received July 13, 1992; revised manuscript received October 2, 1992; accepted October 6, 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!