The present address of M. H. Bureau is Laboratoire de Biochimie Générale et Comparée, Université de Lièe, 21 Place Delcour, 4020 Lièe, Belgium.
GABAA Receptor Subtypes: Ligand Binding Heterogeneity Demonstrated by Photoaffinity Labeling and Autoradiography
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2006
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 1479–1491, October 1993
How to Cite
Bureau, M. H. and Olsen, R. W. (1993), GABAA Receptor Subtypes: Ligand Binding Heterogeneity Demonstrated by Photoaffinity Labeling and Autoradiography. Journal of Neurochemistry, 61: 1479–1491. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.1993.tb13643.x
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2006
- Received December 4, 1992; revised manuscript received February 19. 1993; accepted March 1, 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!