These authors contributed equally to this study.
Dopamine D1 receptor-mediated enhancement of NMDA receptor trafficking requires rapid PKC-dependent synaptic insertion in the prefrontal neurons
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2010 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 114, Issue 1, pages 62–73, July 2010
How to Cite
Li, Y.-C., Liu, G., Hu, J.-L., Gao, W.-J. and Huang, Y.-Q. (2010), Dopamine D1 receptor-mediated enhancement of NMDA receptor trafficking requires rapid PKC-dependent synaptic insertion in the prefrontal neurons. Journal of Neurochemistry, 114: 62–73. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-4159.2010.06720.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2010
- Received January 20, 2010; revised manuscript received March 23, 2010; accepted March 24, 2010.
Vol. 124, Issue 6, 894, Article first published online: 3 MAR 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Primate Phencyclidine Model of Schizophrenia: Sex-Specific Effects on Cognition, Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor, Spine Synapses, and Dopamine Turnover in Prefrontal Cortex, International Journal of Neuropsychopharmacology, 2015, 18, 6, pyu048, , , , , , , ,
- 2Single-molecule imaging of the functional crosstalk between surface NMDA and dopamine D1 receptors, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 2013, 110, 44, 18005, , , , , , , , ,
- 3D2 receptor overexpression in the striatum leads to a deficit in inhibitory transmission and dopamine sensitivity in mouse prefrontal cortex, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 2011, 108, 29, 12107, , , , ,