Long-term perturbation of spine plasticity results in distinct impairments of cognitive function
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors Journal of Neurochemistry © 2012 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 123, Issue 5, pages 781–789, December 2012
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2012) 10.1111/j.1471-4159.2012.07899.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 AUG 2012 11:03PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!