Moderate hypothermia induces marked increase in levels and nuclear accumulation of SUMO2/3-conjugated proteins in neurons
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors Journal of Neurochemistry © 2012 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 123, Issue 3, pages 349–359, November 2012
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2012) 123, 349–359.
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 AUG 2012 10:25AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2012
- National Institutes of Health
- Department of Anesthesiology
- Duke University Medical Center
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer-reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
|jnc7916-sup-0001-FigureS1-S2.pdf||application/PDF||320K||Figure S1. Significant activation of SUMO1 conjugation during moderate to deep Hypothermia Figure S2. Verification that hypothermia triggers nuclear accumulation of SUMO2/3-conjugated proteins.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.