These authors equally contribute to this work.
Early mitochondrial abnormalities in hippocampal neurons cultured from Fmr1 pre-mutation mouse model
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors Journal of Neurochemistry © 2012 International Society for Neurochemistry
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 123, Issue 4, pages 613–621, November 2012
How to Cite
J. Neurochem. (2012) 123, 613–621.
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 AUG 2012 06:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: DE019583, AG032119, ES04699, ES011269
- J.B. Johnson Foundation. Grant Number: NS062411
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer-reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
|jnc7936-sup-0001-FigureS1.tiff||TIFF image||4840K||Figure S1. Mobile and Highly Mobile Fraction of Total Mitochondria.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.