This paper was presented at the American Psychological Assn. 84th Annual Convention, Washington, D.C., September, 1976.
Discussant's Comments Symposium: Applications of Androgyny to the Theory and Practice of Psychotherapy
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 255–258, March 1979
How to Cite
Vogel, S. R. (1979), Discussant's Comments Symposium: Applications of Androgyny to the Theory and Practice of Psychotherapy. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 3: 255–258. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.1979.tb00543.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!