Support was provided by a grant from the National Science Foundation (Grant BNS 76–17316), janet T. Spence and Robert L. Helmreich, Principal Investigators.
Implicit Theories of Masculinity and Femininity: Dualistic or Bipolar?
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 259–269, March 1979
How to Cite
Foushee, H. C., Helmreich, R. L. and Spence, J. T. (1979), Implicit Theories of Masculinity and Femininity: Dualistic or Bipolar?. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 3: 259–269. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.1979.tb00544.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!