This research was partially supported by a Peter B. Livingstone Fellowship granted to the author, and by a grant from the Fund for the Improvement of Post-Secondary Education. The author gratefully acknowledges the assistance of David C. McClelland and David C. Winter in all phases of this research.
Personality and Situation in the Prediction of Women's Life Patterns
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 195–206, December 1980
How to Cite
Stewart, A. J. (1980), Personality and Situation in the Prediction of Women's Life Patterns. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 5: 195–206. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.1980.tb00956.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!