This article is based on the presidential address to Division 35 of APA given at the 89th Annual Convention, Los Angeles, California, August 26, 1981.
Through the Looking Glass: No Wonderland Yet! (The Reciprocal Relationship between Methodology and Models of Reality)
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 9–32, September 1983
How to Cite
Unger, R. K. (1983), Through the Looking Glass: No Wonderland Yet! (The Reciprocal Relationship between Methodology and Models of Reality). Psychology of Women Quarterly, 8: 9–32. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.1983.tb00614.x
The author thanks Alice H. Eagly, Carolyn W. Sherif, and Barbara S. Wallston for their critical reading of the article. Reprint requests should be sent to the author, Department of Psychology, Montclair State College, Upper Montclair, New Jersey, 07043.
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!