This work is based on a doctoral dissertation entitled, “The Social Production of Personality: A Case Study of Narcissism,” University of California, Santa Cruz, 1981. The author would like to thank Nancy Chodorow for her comments on an earlier draft of this paper.
GENDER AND NARCISSISM
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 213–228, June 1985
How to Cite
Philipson, I. (1985), GENDER AND NARCISSISM. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 9: 213–228. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.1985.tb00873.x
Printed in the United States of America.Published by Cambridge University Press.
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!