Requests for reprints should be sent to the Ellen Hock, Department of Family Relations and Human Development, Ohio State University, 1787 Neil Avenue, Columbus, Ohio 43210.
EMPLOYMENT DECISIONS MADE BY MOTHERS OF INFANTS
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 383–402, September 1985
How to Cite
Hock, E., Morgan, K. C. and Hock, M. D. (1985), EMPLOYMENT DECISIONS MADE BY MOTHERS OF INFANTS. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 9: 383–402. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.1985.tb00888.x
This research was supported in part by grants OCD-CB-409 from the Office of Child Development, U.S. Department of Health, Education and Welfare and by Hatch SS-216 of the Ohio Agricultural Research and Development Center. The authors are grateful to Michael E. Lamb for his suggestion that subjects be grouped according to original work plans and later actual work status. We are also grateful to Keith Widaman for his advice on the statistical analyses and to Sharon Houseknecht and Patrick C. McKenry for their thoughtful reviews of the manuscript.
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!