The authors thank Suzanna Rose and three anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments. This paper was presented at the meetings of the American Psychological Association, Toronto, August 1984. Requests for reprints should be sent to the first author at Webster University, 470 E. Lockwood, St. Louis, MO 63119.
IS IT ALL IN THE NUMBERS? A Case Study of Tokenism
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 413–418, September 1985
How to Cite
Yoder, J. D. and Sinnett, L. M. (1985), IS IT ALL IN THE NUMBERS? A Case Study of Tokenism. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 9: 413–418. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.1985.tb00890.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!