This research was supported by National Science Foundation Grants BNS-7924471, BNS-8023311, and BNS-8216742. A preliminary report was presented at the American Psychological Association, Anaheim, California, August 1983. The authors thank James Gibson, Tracy Clymer, Dave Burr, and Anna Fairchild for administering materials to subjects and Jeanne Lemkau, Kathleen Grady, and anonymous reviewers for comments on a draft of this article.
GENDER STEREOTYPES, OCCUPATIONAL ROLES, AND BELIEFS ABOUT PART-TIME EMPLOYEES
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 252–262, September 1986
How to Cite
Eagly, A. H. and Steffen, V. J. (1986), GENDER STEREOTYPES, OCCUPATIONAL ROLES, AND BELIEFS ABOUT PART-TIME EMPLOYEES. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 10: 252–262. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.1986.tb00751.x
Valerie Steffen is now at Kent State University.
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!