Note. Ratings on a seven-point scale, higher numbers equal better fit, higher salary, etc, Entries with same superscript are significantly different from each other, p < .05.
SEX DISCRIMINATION IN HIRING: THE INFLUENCE OF ORGANIZATIONAL CLIMATE AND NEED FOR APPROVAL ON DECISION MAKING BEHAVIOR
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 11–020, March 1987
How to Cite
Katz, D. (1987), SEX DISCRIMINATION IN HIRING: THE INFLUENCE OF ORGANIZATIONAL CLIMATE AND NEED FOR APPROVAL ON DECISION MAKING BEHAVIOR. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 11: 11–020. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.1987.tb00770.x
This article is based on research that was conducted as part of the requirements of a Ph. D. in clinical psychology at Adelphi University (May, 1986). I wish to thank Dr. Barbara Cohen (Chairperson) and Dr. Martin Fisher for their assistance and guidance. In addition, Dr. Gail Petersen, Dr. Mattox Bailey, Dr. Joe Ruocco, Dr. George Strieker, Dr. Janice Steil, and Dr. Patrick Ross made many helpful suggestions.
A complete copy of the materials used to manipulate organizational climate, as well as the job description and application materials, is available from the author at Marylhurst College, Marylhurst, Oregon 97036.
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!