Portions of this paper were presented at the annual convention of the American Psychological Association, August 1977, San Francisco, CA. This research was partially funded by grant from the Graduate School. University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee, to the first author. Special appreciation is extended to Lisa Harlow for assistance in data interpretation. Copies of the questionnaires for the various conditions are available from the first anthor.
LANGUAGE STYLE AND GENDER STEREOTYPES IN PERSON PERCEPTION
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 111–122, March 1987
How to Cite
Quina, K., Wingard, J. A. and Bates, H. G. (1987), LANGUAGE STYLE AND GENDER STEREOTYPES IN PERSON PERCEPTION. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 11: 111–122. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.1987.tb00778.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!