Portions of this paper were presented at the annual convention of the American Psychological Association, August 1977, San Francisco, CA. This research was partially funded by grant from the Graduate School. University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee, to the first author. Special appreciation is extended to Lisa Harlow for assistance in data interpretation. Copies of the questionnaires for the various conditions are available from the first anthor.
LANGUAGE STYLE AND GENDER STEREOTYPES IN PERSON PERCEPTION
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 111–122, March 1987
How to Cite
Quina, K., Wingard, J. A. and Bates, H. G. (1987), LANGUAGE STYLE AND GENDER STEREOTYPES IN PERSON PERCEPTION. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 11: 111–122. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.1987.tb00778.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!