This article is based on research conducted by the two junior authors as part of a seminar conducted by the senior author. An earlier version of this manuscript was presented at the Eastern Psychological Association Meetings, Baltimore, 1984.
WHAT IS IN A SMILE?
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 341–352, September 1987
How to Cite
Deutsch, F. M., LeBaron, D. and Fryer, M. M. (1987), WHAT IS IN A SMILE?. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 11: 341–352. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.1987.tb00908.x
We wish to thank Drake Bradley for his assistance in designing the experiment and for his advice about the statistical analysis. We are grateful to Gerald Epstein for his helpful comments on an earlier draft of the manuscript. We also appreciate the clerical assistance given by Lauren Brier and Robin Bliss.
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
- First draft received: February 20, 1986 Final draft received: December 23, 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!