This research was supported by faculty research funds provided by the University of California, Irvine, and by the Center for Orange County Research. We wish to thank Constance Keenan for her able assistance in data collection and analysis; Lamia Gabal, Donna Gambale, and Lisa Reynolds for their role in contacting the sample of community women; and Jill Vidas for her careful processing of successive drafts of the manuscript.
BELIEFS ABOUT THE CONSEQUENCES OF MATERNAL EMPLOYMENT FOR CHILDREN
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 35–59, March 1988
How to Cite
Greenberger, E., Goldberg, W. A., Crawford, T. J. and Granger, J. (1988), BELIEFS ABOUT THE CONSEQUENCES OF MATERNAL EMPLOYMENT FOR CHILDREN. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 12: 35–59. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.1988.tb00926.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
- First draft received: March 13, 1987 Final draft received: June 11, 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!