A preliminary version of this paper was presented at the convention of the American Psychological Association, Washington, DC, 1986. This research was supported in part by a grant from the Women's Educational Equity Act, U.S. Department of Education. Opinions are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the U.S. Department of Education.
Sex and Denial in Scholarly Garb
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 329–340, September 1988
How to Cite
Fitzgerald, L. F., Weitzman, L. M., Gold, Y. and Ormerod, M. (1988), ACADEMIC HARASSMENT. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 12: 329–340. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.1988.tb00947.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
- First draft received: May 6, 1987 Final draft received: January 15, 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!