A preliminary version of this paper was presented at the convention of the American Psychological Association, Washington, DC, 1986. This research was supported in part by a grant from the Women's Educational Equity Act, U.S. Department of Education. Opinions are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the U.S. Department of Education.
Sex and Denial in Scholarly Garb
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 329–340, September 1988
How to Cite
Fitzgerald, L. F., Weitzman, L. M., Gold, Y. and Ormerod, M. (1988), ACADEMIC HARASSMENT. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 12: 329–340. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.1988.tb00947.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
- First draft received: May 6, 1987 Final draft received: January 15, 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!