This report is based on part of a doctoral dissertation, completed in June 1985, at the University of Amsterdam. The study was supported by a grant from the Justice Department of the Netherlands. The author would like to thank Dr. John Van Maanen, Dr. Henk Thierry, Dr. Beverly Birns, Dr. Gary Marx, Dr. Robert Thomas, Dr. Virginia O'Leary, and two anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments on an earlier draft
EFFECTS OF THE MALE-FEMALE RATIO AT WORK
Policewomen and Male Nurses
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 41–57, March 1989
How to Cite
Ott, E. M. (1989), EFFECTS OF THE MALE-FEMALE RATIO AT WORK. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 13: 41–57. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.1989.tb00984.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
- First draft received: April 15, 1987 Final draft received: May 6, 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!