GENDER DIFFERENCES IN SALARY EXPECTATIONS WHEN CURRENT SALARY INFORMATION IS PROVIDED
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 87–96, March 1989
How to Cite
Martin, B. A. (1989), GENDER DIFFERENCES IN SALARY EXPECTATIONS WHEN CURRENT SALARY INFORMATION IS PROVIDED. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 13: 87–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.1989.tb00987.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
- First draft received: March 11, 1987 Final draft received: June 29, 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!