This research was supported by a grant from the Research Council of the University of North Carolina, Greensboro. The assistance of the UNCG Statistical Consulting Center is acknowledged. Appreciation is expressed to Richard Shull and Richard Torquato for comments on an earlier draft of this manuscript. A portion of this study was reported at the American Psychological Association meeting, New York, 1987. Thanks to Kim Hall for assisting with data collection.
GENDER AND INFLUENCE STRATEGIES OF FIRST CHOICE AND LAST RESORT
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 175–189, June 1989
How to Cite
White, J. W. and Roufail, M. (1989), GENDER AND INFLUENCE STRATEGIES OF FIRST CHOICE AND LAST RESORT. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 13: 175–189. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.1989.tb00995.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
- First draft received: November 27, 1987 Final draft received: October 26, 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!