This research was supported by grant MDR 8709533 from the National Science Foundation.
GENDER COMPARISONS OF MATHEMATICS ATTITUDES AND AFFECT
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 299–324, September 1990
How to Cite
Hyde, J. S., Fennema, E., Ryan, M., Frost, L. A. and Hopp, C. (1990), GENDER COMPARISONS OF MATHEMATICS ATTITUDES AND AFFECT. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 14: 299–324. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.1990.tb00022.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!