Parts of this article were presented at the meeting of the National Women's Studies Association, Minneapolis, June 1988, and at the Western Kentucky University Women's Studies Conference, Bowling Green, Kentucky, September 1988. The writing of this article was supported by grants from the Hewlett-Mellon Foundation and Centre College.
MASCULINE BIAS IN THE ATTRIBUTION OF PERSONHOOD
People = Male, Male = People
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 393–402, September 1991
How to Cite
Hamilton, M. C. (1991), MASCULINE BIAS IN THE ATTRIBUTION OF PERSONHOOD. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 15: 393–402. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.1991.tb00415.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!