Thanks are due to Adriane Di Stefano for assisting in data collection and coding. Albert A. Cota is now at the Department of Psychology, Joyceville Institution, Kingston, Ontario.
THE MS. STEREOTYPE
Its Domain and the Role of Explicitness in Title Preference
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 403–410, September 1991
How to Cite
Dion, K. L. and Cota, A. A. (1991), THE MS. STEREOTYPE. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 15: 403–410. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.1991.tb00416.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!