This research was supported by a Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada Post-Doctoral Fellowship awarded to the first author and a National Science Foundation Grant (BNS-8604993) awarded to the second author. We thank Margaret Kasimatis, Elizabeth Smith, and Tom Vincere for assistance with the data collection. Portions of this article were presented at the meeting of the American Psychological Association, New York, August 1987.
FEMINIST ATTITUDE ACCESSIBILITY AND BEHAVIORAL INTENTIONS
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 411–418, September 1991
How to Cite
Branscombe, N. R. and Deaux, K. (1991), FEMINIST ATTITUDE ACCESSIBILITY AND BEHAVIORAL INTENTIONS. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 15: 411–418. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.1991.tb00417.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!