The first two authors contributed equally to this research.
PERSISTENCE OF MEN'S MISPERCEPTIONS OF FRIENDLY CUES ACROSS A VARIETY OF INTERPERSONAL ENCOUNTERS
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 463–475, September 1991
How to Cite
Johnson, C. B., Stockdale, M. S. and Saal, F. E. (1991), PERSISTENCE OF MEN'S MISPERCEPTIONS OF FRIENDLY CUES ACROSS A VARIETY OF INTERPERSONAL ENCOUNTERS. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 15: 463–475. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.1991.tb00421.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!