This article is a revised version of the Carolyn Wood Sherif Award address delivered in New Orleans, LA, on August 14, 1989, at the annual meeting of the American Psychological Association. I wish to thank Sandra S. Tangri and Mary Crawford and two anonymous reviewers for their insightful and helpful comments on a previous version.
CURRENTS AND FUTURES IN AMERICAN FEMINIST PSYCHOLOGY
State of the Art Revisited
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 611–621, December 1991
How to Cite
Mednick, M. T. (1991), CURRENTS AND FUTURES IN AMERICAN FEMINIST PSYCHOLOGY. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 15: 611–621. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.1991.tb00434.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!