The authors would like to thank the professors, teaching assistants, and students who were involved in this study. Special thanks to the faculty, graduate and undergraduatt students, and professional clinicians who assisted in writing and evaluating the scale items.
A Study of Feminist Identity Development in Women
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 181–201, June 1991
How to Cite
Bargad, A. and Hyde, J. S. (1991), WOMEN'S STUDIES. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 15: 181–201. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.1991.tb00791.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
- First draft received: June 22, 1990, Final draft received: October 22, 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!