This is a revised version of a paper presented at the 1990 Annual Meeting of the American Psychological Association. This research was supported by grant number HD 21240 from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. The authors want to thank the physicians and staff of the medical clinics who provided access to their patients, the Southeastern Michigan Resolve and Endometriosis Associations, the Oakland County Clerk's Office, and most of all, the individuals who provided the information reported here.
GENDER'S ROLE IN RESPONSES TO INFERTILITY
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 295–316, June 1991
How to Cite
Abbey, A., Andrews, F. M. and Halrnan, L. J. (1991), GENDER'S ROLE IN RESPONSES TO INFERTILITY. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 15: 295–316. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.1991.tb00798.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
- First draft received: October 15, 1990, Final draft received: Jonuary 29, 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!