This is a revised version of a paper presented at the 1990 Annual Meeting of the American Psychological Association. This research was supported by grant number HD 21240 from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. The authors want to thank the physicians and staff of the medical clinics who provided access to their patients, the Southeastern Michigan Resolve and Endometriosis Associations, the Oakland County Clerk's Office, and most of all, the individuals who provided the information reported here.
GENDER'S ROLE IN RESPONSES TO INFERTILITY
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 295–316, June 1991
How to Cite
Abbey, A., Andrews, F. M. and Halrnan, L. J. (1991), GENDER'S ROLE IN RESPONSES TO INFERTILITY. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 15: 295–316. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.1991.tb00798.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
- First draft received: October 15, 1990, Final draft received: Jonuary 29, 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!