The authors would like to thank the staff of the Counseling Center at the University of Iowa for their assistance in this research project.
CLIENT PREFERENCE FOR COUNSELOR GENDER
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 317–321, June 1991
How to Cite
Lee Stamler, V., Christiansen, M. D., Staley, K. H. and Macagno-Shang, L. (1991), CLIENT PREFERENCE FOR COUNSELOR GENDER. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 15: 317–321. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.1991.tb00799.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
- First draft received: May 31, 1990, Final draft received: January 28, 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!