The authors would like to thank the staff of the Counseling Center at the University of Iowa for their assistance in this research project.
CLIENT PREFERENCE FOR COUNSELOR GENDER
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 317–321, June 1991
How to Cite
Lee Stamler, V., Christiansen, M. D., Staley, K. H. and Macagno-Shang, L. (1991), CLIENT PREFERENCE FOR COUNSELOR GENDER. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 15: 317–321. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.1991.tb00799.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
- First draft received: May 31, 1990, Final draft received: January 28, 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!