This article is based on my Master's Thesis at the University of California, Berkeley, December 1990. A previous version of this article was presented to the Western Psychological Association, San Francisco, April 1991.
POWER STRATEGIES IN INTERPERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS The Effects of Expertise and Gender
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 481–495, December 1992
How to Cite
Sagrestano, L. M. (1992), POWER STRATEGIES IN INTERPERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS The Effects of Expertise and Gender. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 16: 481–495. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.1992.tb00270.x
I gratefully acknowledge Robert Boeckmann, Laura Fish, and Adrian Larick for their assistance in coding the data, Tom vier and Lisa Ordonez for their assistance with the analyses, and Christina Maslach and Linda J. Skitka for their helpful comments on drafts of this article.
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
- First draft received: October 21, 1991 Final draft received: June 30, 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!