The first author gratefully acknowledges support for the preparation of this article from a Research Scientist Career Development Award from the National Institute of Mental Health and supplemental funds from the Office of Research on Women's Health of the National Institute of Health.
THE GLOBAL HEALTH BURDEN OF RAPE
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 509–537, December 1994
How to Cite
Koss, M. P., Heise, L. and Russo, N. F. (1994), THE GLOBAL HEALTH BURDEN OF RAPE. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 18: 509–537. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.1994.tb01046.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
- First draft received: January 12, 1994 Final draft received: June 27, 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!