THE SCHEDULE OF SEXIST EVENTS
A Measure of Lifetime and Recent Sexist Discrimination in Women's Lives
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 439–470, December 1995
How to Cite
Klonoff, E. A. and Landrine, H. (1995), THE SCHEDULE OF SEXIST EVENTS. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 19: 439–470. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.1995.tb00086.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
- First draft receiued: October 28, 1994; Final draft recdued: May 9, 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!