This research was supported by the National Institute of Mental Health Grant No. MH44340 to Janet Hyde and Marilyn Essex, with Marjorie Klein and Roseanne Clark. Developmental phases of this work were funded by the University of Wisconsin Graduate School and the Wisconsin Psychiatric Research Institute. Special thanks are extended to project staff, Will Shattuck, Laura Haugen, Nancy Smider, Francine Horton, and Ashby Plant and to the Wisconsin Survey Research Laboratory and its staff. Rosalind Barnett and Joseph Pleck were helpful consultants to the project in its early stages.
MATERNITY LEAVE AND WOMEN'S MENTAL HEALTH
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 257–285, June 1995
How to Cite
Hyde, J. S., Klein, M. H., Essex, M. J. and Clark, R. (1995), MATERNITY LEAVE AND WOMEN'S MENTAL HEALTH. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 19: 257–285. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.1995.tb00291.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
- First draft received: October 12, 1994 Final draft received: December 27, 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!