This research was supported by a grant from the UCLA Center for the Study of Women, a postdoctoral fellowship to Sarah E. Ullman (MH 15750), and grants from the University of Illinois at Chicago Office of Social Science Research and Campus Research Board. I thank Judy Siegel, Chris Dunkel-Schetter, Grace Woo, and Pam Feldman for their suggestions in designing the survey instrument; Shirin Nazma for research assistance; and Jacki Golding, Judy Richman, and Grace Woo for helpful comments on an earlier version of this article.
SOCIAL REACTIONS, COPING STRATEGIES, AND SELF-BLAME ATTRIBUTIONS IN ADJUSTMENT TO SEXUAL ASSAULT
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 505–526, December 1996
How to Cite
Ullman, S. E. (1996), SOCIAL REACTIONS, COPING STRATEGIES, AND SELF-BLAME ATTRIBUTIONS IN ADJUSTMENT TO SEXUAL ASSAULT. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 20: 505–526. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.1996.tb00319.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
- First draft received: December 17, 1995; Final draft accepted: February 19, 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!