The authors thank Louise Fitzgerald and Joseph McGrath for their helpful suggestions on earlier versions of this article, and the SexHarass research group at the University of Illinois for data collection. Chevon Kothari and Claudia Carroll provided valuable research assistance. This project was partially funded by a Shannon Award from the National Institute of Mental Health. An earlier version of this article was presented at the Ninth Annual Meeting of the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology, April 10, 1994, Nashville, TN.
THE SEXUAL HARASSMENT OF MEN?
Exploring the Concept with Theory and Data
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 527–547, December 1996
How to Cite
Berdahl, J. L., Magley, V. J. and Waldo, C. R. (1996), THE SEXUAL HARASSMENT OF MEN?. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 20: 527–547. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.1996.tb00320.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
- First draft received: November 14, 1995; Final draft received: June 6, 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!