A portion of the information contained in this article was adapted from the manual for the Sex-Role Egalitarianism Scale, © 1993, Sigma Assessment Systems, Port Huron, MI 48061. Reproduced by permission.
SEX-ROLE EGALITARIANISM SCALE
Development, Psychometric Properties, and Recommendations for Future Research
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 71–87, March 1997
How to Cite
King, L. A. and King, D. W. (1997), SEX-ROLE EGALITARIANISM SCALE. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 21: 71–87. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.1997.tb00101.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
- First draft received: September 15, 1996 Final draft accepted: September 26, 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!