We thank Jessie Hirt for her assistance with data collection.
EVALUATING MEASURES OF CONTEMPORARY SEXISM
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 89–102, March 1997
How to Cite
Campbell, B., Schellenberg, E. G. and Senn, C. Y. (1997), EVALUATING MEASURES OF CONTEMPORARY SEXISM. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 21: 89–102. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.1997.tb00102.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!